- 1.5 lbs cooked, peeled, deveined X-Large Pacific Lush shrimp
- 2 Tbs salted butter
- 1 small yellow onion, diced
- 5 cloves garlic, finely diced
- ½ cup of white wine (optional)
- ½ cup jarred sun-dried tomato strips in oil, drained.
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 3 cups baby spinach, washed
- 1 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp dried Italian herbs
- 2 Tbs fresh parsley, chopped
- 5 Tbs fresh parsley, chopped
Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Melt the butter and add in garlic; fry until fragrant, about one minute. Add cooked shrimp and fry for three minutes. Remove shrimp from skillet. Add onion and sauté. Pour in white wine (if using) and allow it to reduce to half. Add sun-dried tomatoes and fry for 2 minutes to release their flavor. Reduce heat, add heavy cream and bring to a gentle simmer, while stirring occasionally. Season with salt and pepper to your taste. Add baby spinach and allow to wilt in the sauce. Add parmesan cheese and let sauce simmer for an additional minute until cheese melts through the sauce. Add the shrimp back into the pan; sprinkle with the herbs and parsley. Serve over pasta, and/or with steamed vegetables. Enjoy!